Our AAALAC-I®–accredited vivarium has everything your trial could need. We can help design animal studies that are consistent with regulatory guidelines and then perform each step from conception through final data analysis and delivery.
The facility has capacity for 6000 rodents (with potential for growth), with seasoned veterinarians to oversee animal care and husbandry. Features include “passthroughs” to 4 procedure rooms as well as a surgical and necropsy suite.
In Vivo Capabilities and Techniques
- On-site Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Toxicity studies
- Anti-tumor efficacy models
- PK/PD testing
- Blood collection (retro-orbital bleeding [ROB], cardiac stick)
- Oral gavage
- Injections (IP, SC, IV, and RO)
- Surgical techniques
- IVIS imaging
- Euthanasia and necropsy
- Others, as requested
- Full necropsy suite(s)
- Tissues (paraffin embedded blocks)
- Advanced staining techniques and immunohistochemistry
- Cytokine/Chemokine multiplex analysis
- Analysis via LC-MS/MS
- ELISA, CBA, or ELISpot™ assays
- Live cell analysis by flow cytometry
- Gene expression analysis via qPCR/RNA-seq
- Histological and immunological staining
- PK/PD testing
K2bio can support cell therapy process development, offering a combined 19 years of experience in developing and optimizing manufacturing processes for CAR-T, TCR-T, and TILs using both viral and nonviral gene delivery methods.
- Cell isolation and processing
- Cell activation optimization
- Gene delivery and modifications
- Scalable cell expansions
- Cell enrichment
- Formulation development
- Quality assurance
- Regulatory pathway navigation
K2bio offers a wealth of additional services in the lab. Just a few are highlighted below, providing a glimpse into the array of resources available.
In Vitro: Cell Biology and Analysis
With our extensive menu of resources and capabilities, K2bio can fulfill your in vitro cell biology and analysis needs.
- Oncology lines
- Primary and stem cells
- Molecular biology
In Vitro: Gene and Cell Therapy
K2bio can provide in vitro gene and cell therapy services including genetic modifications, cell production, and analysis using an array of advanced systems.
- Retroviral production/transduction
- Magnetic labeling/separation/elution
- Multipanel flow panel design
- Flow: FlowJo™, Kaluza™, Novoexpress™
- Cloning/Construct production
- 3D co-culture live cell imaging (3 channel)
- Antibody-specific binding analysis
If a service isn’t readily available at K2bio, we will locate the right specialist to support your needs.